A Six-Session Exploration of Integral Transformative Practice
Note: registration for this series is currently closed, but stay tuned for another series offering or contact us for details.
Come join us on an extraordinary Journey of Practice right in your own home. ITP International is bringing ITP to you with its Online Global Dojo. In this inaugural program, you will join in practice with both new and experienced ITP practitioners from all over the world!
Energy is infinite and everywhere. We are connected in the “long body” and can create transformational fields of energy no matter where people are located. You will experience Leonard Energy Training (LET) exercises, elements of the ITP Kata, deep inquiry and inductions, stimulating intellectual exploration, heartfelt human interactions and the transformational power of community - wherever you may be.
Delivered by ITP Mastery Teachers, the program will:
- Increase understanding and excellence in the essential elements of ITP for any practitioner, regardless of location
- Create a strong foundation of integral practice and community for all participants
- Establish a practice momentum that will carry participants forward beyond the program duration
- Engage new and emerging group leaders in ITP and build confidence and skills in group facilitation
Launching on June 24, 2018, the program takes place over six months with six 2-hour, live online video conferencing sessions using the Zoom platform. All 6 monthly sessions will be on Sunday from 10am to 12pm Pacific Time. Each will be recorded and made available to participants for later review.
Support materials will be provided prior to each session creating a valuable ITP Practice Guide for ongoing usage and reference. Enriching the program experience, and taking advantage of the online format, multimedia aspects (online audio and video) will be included. And for support between sessions, participants and teachers will be part of a closed Facebook community allowing everyone to ask questions, share and support each other.
Schedule of Sessions (Sundays from 10am to 12pm Pacific time):
- June 24: Introduction to ITP including initial Visioning exploration
- July 29: Deeper dive on Visioning, with Introduction to Affirmations
- Aug 26: Deeper dive on Affirmations with introduction to daily practice
- Sept 23: Deeper dive on practice with Introduction to Theory and Philosophy
- Oct 21: Deeper dive on ITP Theory, with focus on floor series of the Kata
- Nov 18: Leadership from the inside-out and Journey of Practice celebration
Integral Transformative Practice (ITP), a research-validated approach for personal and social transformation, was created by Esalen Institute co-founder Michael Murphy and human potential pioneer George Leonard. For more information, visit our website